Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring is Line Here

My head is spinning from all the updates! Where do I begin? I think professional bloggers ordinarily would wait and post each topic separately over a span of time, but I'm no professional blogger. If I don't post it now, it may never be posted!

Our spring collection has arrived! We have tons of great compact mirrors in stock and we are adding more each month. They range between $15-$25 depending on the mirror. Truly the photographs don't do them full justice. They are magnificent in person.


(Candyland Compact Mirror $25)

We have also added a new line of hoops that we affectionately call "Luscious Loops." They are really fun and great for the warmer months. I personally have a pair of the "Blue Oyster" ones and they are really really vibrant and adorable.
(Hot Genius Luscious Loops, $12)

Be sure to check out the website for more great jewelry and accessories. We will be adding more over the next few months!

The newest jewelry has officially hit Youtube! Check out YT guru Glittereyes82. She did an amazing jewelry review on two of our ever popular jewelry pieces. Be sure to subscribe to her channel.



Another fellow Youtuber, TheShells23, briefly mentioned our jewelry in her video (Click Here). She posted a more extensive review on her blog with pictures.

Thanks so much for reading as always. I truly appreciate each of you for supporting Miss Priss Jewels. It means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment