Monday, February 28, 2011

Nails, Twitter Family and More!!!


Twitter Love Is In The Air

The acclaimed writer, @bossladywriter (bka. H. Spivey) of You've Come To The Write Place and of On The Rize Magazine has extended a helping hand to your girl! She gave me some really compelling questions. Even some stuff you all would be surprised to know about me and the start of Miss Priss Jewels.

Here's a snippet from the article (to read more click HERE):

In your bio, you said you have been inspired by many beautiful women in the world. Who are these influential women?

I am inspired by all things beautiful! The brighter, the bolder, the more beautiful! Color can be seen in every piece of jewelry in the collection.

Firstly, My mom and her two sisters have impeccable taste in jewelry. My Aunt L is the only person I know who has a bigger jewelry collection than me so she truly inspires me to be bold in my jewelry choices no matter what they may be.

Nails!!

Shoutout to @RuralGlamour ! We have chatted it up via twitter occasionally for some time now and she noticed when I recently posted nail art on twitpic. My twitpic inspired her to do some nail art of her own. It was such an amazing surprise and truly made my day today so I wanted to share it with you.

Be sure to follow her amazing blog for all things glamour.

My Nail Art Picture:

(Compact Mirror for sale $20, MissPrissJewels.com, nail art done by me)

More!!

I've been really trying to add little updates to Miss Priss Jewels more often. Although I've always had fun littler twists to my packaging I decided to go all out with customized tags and hot pink ribbon. I'm lovin' it! Earlier tonight I posted a twitpic showing my giftwrapping (pictured above).


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kari!!

    Thanks for the shoutout on your blog!!!

    Jamie
    Rural Glamour
    ruralglamour at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete