Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Summer Collection: Dolly Chic

It's BARBIE B*TCH!



More excited about this collection than ever before! I truly hope that everyone loves it. I am young at heart and will always have a soft spot for Barb. She's fly, she's timeless and best of all she's multicultural. As a kid, I had tons and tons of Barbies. Black barbie has always been my personal favorite, so I had to include her in this collection.




About the Dolly Chic Collection: The Dolly Chic collection features barbie doll in all of her pomp and circumstance. Our Barbies are diverse and full of flavor. Here, you're likely to see barbie wearing natural hair such as an afro or even long golden hair like Rapunzel. We hope you love our Dolly Chic collection just as much as we do.

There are tons more products including barbie inspired compact mirrors. Visit our website MissPrissJewels.com or Etsy to see more!



I will certainly be wearing these for summer! Get yours NOW!

1 comment: